Amazon Prime Video is a service which is launched and helmed by Amazon for streaming videos. One can use this app to subscribe to channels, watch thousands of movies and shows for free, rent and buy videos too which are not in the library. All one need to do is take membership of prime video. One can enjoy various tv shows of different genres in different languages. One can find hundreds of movies old and new and can also watch Amazon original movies and shows.
How to use prime video?
Go to Amazon and get login with the account credentials. After getting logged in into ones account one need get a subscription for Prime membership, for which one will have to choose the annual membership option and pay. Now one can start using the prime video to search and watch various shows and movies of one’s choice.
The service supports video quality up to 4K resolution or UHD and allows High Dynamic Range streaming. A subscriber can watch his favorite show or movie in Full HD display with 5.1 Dolby audio.
There is no special requirement apart from a good internet o wi-fi connection. Amazon prime has its own web player on which people can stream movies and television shows. The service can be streamed on mobile phones using a mobile app, on the television using TV Stick and on the computers or laptop using the official website.
- One can download videos so that the shows and movies can be watched when no connection to the internet.
- There are no charges for using additional screens and one can also share their membership with one adult.
- One can get all the trivia about a show, their actors and filmmakers using the X-ray feature.
- Get closed-captioning for every video and is a very useful tool especially if one has a hearing problem.
- Streamers can watch the first episode of selected shows for free although it would contain advertising.
- Amazon prime supports over 100 hundred premium and cable channels shows and movies. Users can pay for any channel they want and need not buy a cable subscription.
Prime video understood what people of a specific country wanted. They have provided its loyal customers with local content in regional languages. This resulted in a huge surge in the number of subscribers who wished to see films and television series that cater to their culture, ethnicity or religion.