Battleheart2 is published by Mika Mobile. This game size is big and it is available on the Google Play store. One of the popular game based on the rescue mission which was started by the brave hero. It a game which is based on the myths.
Players can witness real thrill in this game and experience some childhood dreams of rescuing the kingdom and saving people from the disaster. This game is the perfect place to find a real knight. The creator company has done a very good job by bringing such characters in the game. Players especially kids connect with them very well.
- Players need to set up their team
- A player can choose a maximum of 4 heroes out of 12
- Characters can be samurai and gladiators with different and special skill sets.
- The squad may be used in the combat process.
- The strategic planning is needed at every moment to counter-attack with defense.
- A map will be provided at the beginning to mark out all the important places
The main aim of the player is to destroy the monsters and rescue the individuals to save the kingdom from invasion. Gifts are given at each step. Many levels are given, with each battle players move to a higher level.
With victory in each battle, the player faces greater challenges while moving up the levels. They have to use the special equipment, hero skills and the various combinations available in the game.
Having some fascinating and interesting characters Battleheart2 has quite a few curiosity generating features.
- A total of 12 different heroes from mages, knights, necromancers, and samurai
- The player has to build up an indestructible army with a maximum of 4 heroes
- Players can customize the abilities and performances of the heroes using several talents augmenting powers
- More than 20 battle monsters which the players need to defeat
- After slaying monsters players get to fight 5 different bosses, each with a challenge of their own
- More than 130 special and mystical items to collect and use them as armors and weapons by the heroes
- Adjustable difficulty allows that the game can be played by both beginners and seasoned professionals
- A variety of combo attacks
The sequel to Battleheart and Battleheart: Legacy has been well received by the gamers calling it a nice and light-hearted role-playing game. The graphics have improved significantly from the first game and the gameplay is better than ever.