Clue game is the top mystery-based board game. This classic mystery game is now available online to play on modern digital devices. The interface is available in different languages and is a classic mystery that happens in a mansion. The dice roll introduces a factor of ‘chance’, which makes the game more fun and interesting. The game requires luck and strategy to win, which makes it a highly engaging game
It was offered customizable gameplay with AI technology. Other features of these games are-
- The game can be played online with up to 6 multi-player at a time.
- Global multiplayer ensures that a player always has someone to play along with whenever he fees a desire to play the game
- There are weekly leader boards that display the achievements of top players worldwide.
- It has customizable visual themes
- The game offers regular updates.
- An innovative clue sheet, which is logical, allows the players to take notes in an advanced mode.
- There are more features like excellent graphics and interface that makes the game more fun and interesting to play.
- Although there are several in-app purchases in the game, they are usually limited to alter the look of the player’s character and have no effect on the gameplay.
- There are several ‘boards’ that can be purchased in clue game, each one offering different characters, murder weapon and a different way to move across the board.
This classic mystery game involves solving the mysterious murder that happened in a grand mansion. It involves finding the murderer with different suspicious characters by asking them different questions. The questions are placed by rolling a dice and asking them over the night’s murder at Tudor mansion.
There are six characters, six murder weapons, and six rooms. Each player plays a certain character and gathers murder weapons and room cards as the game progresses.
At the start of clue game, a player randomly and secretly selects one suspect card, one-room card, and one weapon card and places it into an envelope. The other players are not aware of the card placed inside and the quickest player to successfully guess the contents of the envelope, ultimately wins the game.
This ‘guess’ about the murder-room can only be made when the player is in that room and others would try to disprove his theory. The game continues until all the cards have been exhausted, upon which the contents of the envelope are revealed and the player who had made the correct choice wins the game.