Are you aware of this game which is known as Cooking Fever? Well, even if you haven’t then we will give you an overview about the same. Come, let us see what the game is all about. It is basically a cooking simulation mobile game wherein the players will be managing various restaurants while making drinks and food, serving all their guests and also earning good money. The game is a must-play for culinary buffs and can assist in learning the intricacies of cooking cuisine belonging from different corners of the world.
If the player intends on clearing the higher levels then they have to upgrade the appliances in the kitchen and the features of their interiors. Well, as of now this game consists of three different modes and these include:
- City and this has 10 restaurants
- Paradise Island which has 8 restaurants
- Alpine Mountains which consist of 6 restaurants
Save Your Progress And Get More Offers
- The game comes with a set of personalized features wherein they can explore this cooking simulation further. Once the players allow the game to access their location, they will be introduced to a variety of region-specific offers and contests.
- Moreover, if they allow the game to access their external storage, their progress in the game will be saved automatically which comes in handy to hit the top scores on the leaderboard.
Challenging Stages And Levels To Enhance The Gameplay
The players will need coins to excel in the game. Depending upon their preference, they can either choose to buy the coins with real money or grit their teeth and work hard to earn the coins by clearing stages and levels in the game. The journey is sure to be intriguing as the players will have more than 1400 levels to explore and win as they learn the basics of cooking.
There is an availability of a fast food court as you start out with the game. Further, there will also be some more restaurants as you go to higher levels. Each restaurant has about 40 levels which they can play but the player will require a minimum score to pass and go the next higher level.
There are in-app purchases which are also available for the app. So, if you are in need of coins then you can spend some real money to get them instead of waiting until you earn them in the game.