Games on Android have been used worldwide to pass leisure time. From children to adults, people play games as per their interest in the genres. Car Eats Car is also one such game. Car Eats Car is basically an action-thrilling racing game developed by Smokoko.
Smokoko has been known widely because of its mind-boggling games like Mad Day 3, Monster Wheels, etc. The original version of Car Eats Car is known as Car Eats Car Apocalypse. This was followed by its other versions Car Eats Car 2 and Car Eats Car 3 and others. The game can be downloaded free from Google Play Store or via websites in the form of Apk file.
What is this game all about?
This game is basically the one that false under the category or the genre of racing games. This is a car racing game that is played by the people of every age group and is enjoyed by them. This game is very easy to play and one can know better about it by skimming through the points mentioned below:
- The player needs to select his car from which he is going to be racing.
- The player can also customize his car.
- The player has to make sure that he wins the race and this is how the levels will be crossed.
- The race has a lot of rules and regulations that are to be followed in order to win the race in the fair manner.
- The race is between a large number of cars and the players need to control theirs.
- The game is over when the player wins the race.
This was all about the gameplay of this basic cat racing game.
Car Eats Car 3 (MOD rubies/fuel) v.1.7 Apk is the modified version. The status of action, power-ups, vehicle’s speed have all been upgraded. The game consists of many levels where the difficulty level increases with every level. With the help of directional arrows, your car has to cross a track full of jumps and cliffs and avoiding the enemy vehicles to reach the destination.
Therefore, after each level, the player gets a chance to upgrade the fuel, speed of the vehicle and acquire special abilities (like bombs and turbos) for the next level. This game is played by people through this world and everyone loved the graphics and the visual effects of this game a lot.