The Five Nights at Freddy’s is another horror game full of fun. It is available for devices running on operating systems like Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android. It is a series that focuses on the story of Freddy restaurant. The three levels at first are about safeguarding the restaurant at night as a security guard. Several tools like security cameras are used to prevent threats from various characters. The other three levels offer gameplay that is entirely different, involving various horror experiences.
- The controls are very simple like the moving around the house can be done easily by means of a mouse or tapping the virtual directional keypad on the smartphone’s screen.
- In order to navigate through the cameras, you can use left-click in case of a mouse or left arrow in case of playing with a virtual keyboard on the screen. The simplicity of the game and the extreme work done on graphics are the most adventurous and important features of this game.
As said earlier, the gameplay of Five Nights at Freddy’s consists of watching over the titular restaurant as a security guard. You will be sitting in a small office from where you will be looking at the security cameras to the outside. You will have the lights on only for a specific amount of time and no security doors. The horrific items like creepy dolls and other creepy tones are sure to provide jump-scares during the middle of the game.
The soundtrack is subtle but escalates quickly when the ‘lights are out’ in the game, especially on an encounter with the ‘dolls’ in the game. The designs of the monster ‘dolls’ are simple but the dark and bleak environment of the game makes the dolls deeply unsettling.
The gameplay consists of spotting the dolls in one of the rooms and locking doors remotely before lights are out and they can approach the player. Once the player is caught by one of the ‘dolls’, the game is over for them.
There aren’t many levels in the game but each level increases exponentially in difficulty, thus this short game can take a while to beat.
There are several in-app purchases that one can buy to increase their chances of witting such as extra units of electricity per level. One can even buy a set of new ‘doll’ monsters to scare themselves with.
Overall, Five Nights at Freddy’s is a fun-to-play game, if one likes being scared.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Info
- Game Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Game Size: 50MB
- Category: APK > Action
- Developers: Scott Cawthon
- Current Version: v1.85
- Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
- Installs: 1,000,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$0.99’, ‘$4.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
How to Download?
- First Click on the "Download" button to get started.
- Download the Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Now "Allow Unkown Sources" Apps from your Phone.
- Install the APK Now.
How to Allow Unknown Sources?
- Go to your Phone settings.
- Click on Apps & Security Features.
- Now Tick on the "Allow Unknown Apps" from the options.
- Now Install your External APK you downloaded from AndyMod.
If you face any problems in Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod, then kindly contact us or leave a comment down below.