GTA Vice City or Grand Theft Auto Vice City is available to play on Personal Computers and on Android and Windows Operating systems of smartphones. It is the game that welcomes us back to the lifestyle of the 80s. It is the best crime games with the most phenomenal graphics. From its previous series and versions, it definitely pushes back many versions to the other side.
- The game has a beautifully designed graphics with high-quality lighting effects and models of the characters.
- The firing and targeting options are more precise in this version.
- It has a fully customizable layout with custom controls.
- You can have countless hours of game playing with massive campaigns. The game has an immerse integration of tactile effects.
- The game is extremely compatible with gamepads and wireless game controllers.
- The graphics settings can be adjusted to experience a variety of visual treat.
GTA Vice City is an ‘Open sandbox’ game meaning that player can freely explore the environment of the game. Although some areas are unlocked by completing certain missions but other than those areas a player can freely explore the city. There are two types of missions in this game-
Main missions – They advance the story and unlock several areas and more side missions for the player.
Side Missions- Although they are optional to play, such missions award the player with XP points (to increase his character’s skills such as speed and marksmanship) and cash (which the player can spend to buy advanced weapons and health restoring medicines). Side missions are great for building ‘contacts’ which would in turn supply the player with more side missions or new weapons.
GTA Vice City ‘s story witness one man’s rise to the top of the criminal empire of Vice City. Vice. The game is played from the perspective of a third person. Several guns and cars are available at the player’s disposal, which he can either ‘snatch’ or steal from the public. This game also has a system of ‘stars’. The number of stars the player has is proportional to the amount of criminal activity he has done in public at an instant (apart from activities of main missions). Upon gaining a number of stars, the player would be pursued by police, which he can avoid either by changing clothes or by ditching the car being pursued.
Overall Vice city is an exceptionally good game of its time and even after more than a decade of its release, can still stand toe to toe with recent games.