Idle Heroes is an interesting action game that makes you collect the strongest and the best heroes, to defeat the evil forces being the objective of the game. The game puts all of your strategic skills on a stake as using these skills you can plan to defeat the evil forces and accomplish the challenges at each level.
You will be starting the game with one character and will be slowly forming a team of the strongest to win in this game. At each level of this game, you will be given a list of elements that will make your character strong and tall or simply, will help your hero grow. In the same manner, you will be helping in the growth of all the heroes of your team and then defeating the evil forces.
The game play of this game is very easy and understandable. To know about how to play this game, read the following:
- The players need to concentrate on forming a team with the strongest.
- The main motive of the game is to fight with the monsters in the game.
- To fight and win over the evil in the game, the player needs to have a lot of power that will only be available to him when he will finish off with the levels gradually.
- The player needs to make sure that everything that will be available at each level to strengthen the power of the hero is to be accessed.
- Once the team of the strong players is formed, they need to attack the evil in the game and try to win over them.
- Winning and completing all the levels in the games will bring the ultimate victory to the teams and the players as well.
This is the gameplay and the rules to play the game that falls under the genre of the action games. This game is played by a lot of people across the globe and has always received positive feedback from everyone.
There are more than 200 types of heroes with unique fighting abilities to make this game more and more interesting. Also, if only the defeat of the evil forces, doesn’t remain a challenge for you, then you can also fight with the other users of the game with your team and try to win. You can also join the other teams and then fight the others to win and compensate for each other’s weaknesses.