A role-playing video game, Lego : Star Wars is set in the universe of Star Wars. The players of the game have an opportunity wherein they can choose three character classes and then get their character customized right from the start of the game. Later, the players can unlock powers of the Feats and Force upon the level-up. The player will be given some skill points which can be distributed among their skill every level.
The time will be divided into some discrete rounds. The player is given an opportunity wherein they can have up to two companions in their party. These are the companions who will be able to take part in the combat. The player can choose to have control over them manually. Outside the combat, the players and their companions can engage randomly and at times there is a possibility that they will unlock some additional guests.
The non-combat interaction of the player with the other characters will depend on a dialogue menu system. The dialogue will differ depending on the gender and skills of the main character. There is also an alignment system which will keep a track of all the actions and speech and these will include the word choices that are simple to all the major decisions of the plot.
Standout Features Of The Game
- Gamers can build their own personalized lightsaber and use the force with command on over 40 different powers.
- One can choose between the light and the dark side and pick one of the customized characters that include the option of droids and wookies.
- The game takes the players on the journey through iconic locations of the Lego Star Wars universe including Wookie Homeworld and the iconic Tattoine.
- The game comes with achievements which is a first in Lego Star Wars games released till yet.
- The game boasts an easy-to-use interface to facilitate a smooth gaming experience.
- Gamers can own their own starship, namely, Ebon Hawk, and travel the intriguing eight worlds of the Lego Star Wars universe.
On What Platforms Can The Game Be Played?
This intriguing adventure game set in the Star Wars universe can be played on a variety of platforms. These include Android, MacIntosh Operating System, Xbox, iOS, and Microsoft Windows. If you’re a Star Wars fan, this adventure simulation is tailor-made for you. So, what are you waiting for, go grab your version of this addictive Lego Star Wars simulation game.