Want to destroy your friends at RPG games? Well, a person needs preparation for that. And the best way for beginners to prepare for RPG games is Monster Legends, a free android/ios multiplayer role-playing-game where you breed your own monsters and make them ready for the battleground. Players can meet different players from all around the globe and match up with them. This game has hundreds of characters to choose from. Each of the monsters come with their own unique features that can be acquired as the player progresses in the game. With loads of special features, this game is bound to keep you busy for hours together.
Monster Legends – Starter’s Guide
Players need to have a working Google or Facebook account to logging into Mobile Legends. Once logged in, all players will be met by Pandalf, the Monster Master. He (or She) gives a detailed a set of instructions and takes the player on a tour of the entire game. Here is a detailed summary of everything you need to go through before being ready to play.
- Before anything else, the players obviously need a place to set up their battle base. Pandalf will give instructions on how to build a proper habitat for the monsters.
- Then it’s time to get the first monster. After building a proper habitat the player has to buy a firesaur egg and take care of this egg until it hatches into a full-fledged monster.
- Getting a first monster isn’t enough, you have to take care of that monster until it grows into an adult.
- To take care of the monster you need food. Feeding your monster will gain you XP and will make that monster stronger. To fight battles you need strong monsters. Food will come from a farm that you will build from scratch.
After going through all this tutorial, the player is ready to master the battlegrounds of Monster Legends.
Is It Worth The Effort?
Playing a strategic match of an RPG game not only enhances your mood but also improves thinking abilities of a person. And after mastering this game, a player can move into some more difficult RPG games like Dota and Dota 2. The best part is that this game is rated for 9+. That means all children above the age of 9 can play this game, so don’t worry if your child downloads this game and starts playing. This game is completely safe for him/her.
Monster Legends Info
- Game Name: Monster Legends
- Game Size: 99MB
- Category: APK > Simulation
- Developers: Social Point
- Current Version: v9.0.11
- Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
- Installs: 50,000,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$0.29’, ‘$99.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
How to Download?
- First Click on the "Download" button to get started.
- Download the Monster Legends Mod APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Now "Allow Unkown Sources" Apps from your Phone.
- Install the APK Now.
How to Allow Unknown Sources?
- Go to your Phone settings.
- Click on Apps & Security Features.
- Now Tick on the "Allow Unknown Apps" from the options.
- Now Install your External APK you downloaded from AndyMod.
If you face any problems in Monster Legends Mod, then kindly contact us or leave a comment down below.