Mortal Kombat for android was released on May 5, 2015. The thrilling fights coupled with mind-blowing graphics increase the rush players feel as they fight brutal 3 vs 3 battles. The game has already been downloaded over 50 million times which shows its popularity among the combat game lovers.
Amazing features –
- Graphics – The game features amazing high-end graphics and the over-the-top moves look even more stunning while fighting.
- Combat – You can create your own team of three and lead them as they learn new abilities, earn more experience, and acquire more powerful artifacts. Some warriors also synergize with each other giving you an advantage over your enemies.
- Characters – There are more than 130 Mortal Kombat fighters available to collect with more new characters being added continuously. This includes veterans like Scorpion, Ermac, Johnny Cage, and many others.
- Challenges – You can play challenges every week and complete a whole series of battles to collect more warriors for battle.
- Faction Wars – Faction wars is a competitive mode where players battle other teams in an online battle to earn many weekly prizes.
- Personalization – There is a wide range of customizations available for player ranging from Victory stances combos and humiliating victory taunts to the War Banners for champions. You can unlock all these in Feats of Strength that also boosts the stats for your characters.
- Fatalities – Fatalities are the trademark sign of Mortal Kombat and in Mortal Kombat Mobile, these fatalities look really jaw-dropping with amazing graphics.
- Rewards – As you start your epic journey from the Outworld to the Netherrealm, there are many instances where you can send your characters on epic quests to earn unique rewards.
Improvements and changes –
Ever since its release, the game has been making constant improvements with new characters being added with and new difficulties being constantly unlocked. After the recent update, Elder Challenges are available for players who have completed Normal and Hard difficulties and these challenges will require the most skilled warriors of yours. You can also try the new MK11 Gold characters in these challenges.
As the content of the game is full of brutal violence and gore, it is suitable for people above 17 years of age. It is easy to immerse yourself in this world full of astonishing warriors and intense bloodshed. Moreover, great combat moves along with amazing visuals are enough the keep players hooked for a long time.
MORTAL KOMBAT Info
- Game Name: MORTAL KOMBAT
- Game Size: 86MB
- Category: APK > Action
- Developers: Warner Bros. International Enterprises
- Current Version: v2.2.0
- Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
- Installs: 50,000,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$1.99’, ‘$99.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
How to Download?
- First Click on the "Download" button to get started.
- Download the Mortal Kombat Mod APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Now "Allow Unkown Sources" Apps from your Phone.
- Install the APK Now.
How to Allow Unknown Sources?
- Go to your Phone settings.
- Click on Apps & Security Features.
- Now Tick on the "Allow Unknown Apps" from the options.
- Now Install your External APK you downloaded from AndyMod.
If you face any problems in Mortal Kombat Mod, then kindly contact us or leave a comment down below.