SimCity buildit is a free spin-off game that is developed by electronic art. It works on both iOS and Android. Here are some tips and tricks that you can follow to succeed in playing this game.
Understand the region
- When you start playing the game, you get a region. It’s is Sim’s city neighbourhood. Individual plots are given here to build city.
- Each and every has room for latest sixteen cities in it. It also has spaces reserved for great work construction. This is a game of construction which players can play after they attain the required amount of cash.
- All the sixteen cities can be handled by single player and also can be distributed among multiple players. Finances are depended on the number of cities you are looking and working for. If you have all the sixteen cities then the overall money will be utilised only one those cities you have earned them from.
Plan your city
- The cities are small in size. There try not to do bulldozing rather plan your city first before you lay down everything.
- Zoning is split into three types. Commercial, residential and industrial region. You have to plan according to the zone. Build wider roads to accommodate more population. Wider roads are also helpful in controlling traffic.
- You can upgrade your roads by simply clicking on the upgrade button on the left corner of the screen. You will be asked to pay more simoleons for longer and wider roads.
- As long as the city is connected with the roads the water supply and power supply will be throughout the city. The whole city will receive it not just the local area. But you have to place the water tower away from the industrial areas. This is because it can cause pollution in your water tower and that polluted water will come to the city.
- Also, remember that you need to create more water towers when your city grows. This is because the Sims will leave the city and will abandon their businesses and houses if they don’t get much water supply.
- There are several power house and towers that supply electricity to the city. You can use wind, coal and other such resources to generate electricity. If your city is out if coals you can take them from other cities as well.
There certain other ways for you to succeed in the game but most important is town planning.
SimCity BuildIt Info
- Game Name: SimCity BuildIt
- Game Size: 107MB
- Category: APK > Simulation
- Developers: ELECTRONIC ARTS
- Current Version: v220.127.116.11288
- Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
- Installs: 50,000,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$0.99’, ‘$99.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
How to Download?
- First Click on the "Download" button to get started.
- Download the Mod APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Now "Allow Unkown Sources" Apps from your Phone.
- Install the APK Now.
How to Allow Unknown Sources?
- Go to your Phone settings.
- Click on Apps & Security Features.
- Now Tick on the "Allow Unknown Apps" from the options.
- Now Install your External APK you downloaded from AndyMod.
If you face any problems in Mod, then kindly contact us or leave a comment down below.